“The Nirvanic Heart” A poetry book for self introspection
Life is but a journey for the willing. Nirvana is but a journey for the destined who forged their path in seek of their own solace. This journey of finding the ‘self’ is a long and arduous road.
“Be unfettered and untethered and unite oneself with nature, for in the dichotomy of choices lies the truth of the human experience.”
This book written by Dr. Aswin Shaji contains 60 poems on different aspects of life, different emotional spectrums that one may face in life. This is a book for the people who both want a leisure read and for those who like to look into the heart of the matter and understand what the poet may have intended to convey.
The Nirvanic Heart is now available for pre-order on Amazon and will have its worldwide release on August 1st.
Bio of the Author:
Dr.Aswin Shaji is a MBBS doctor from Kollam, Kerala, following his passion for both the healing arts and the literary arts. He did his schooling in IISJ Saudi Arabia and MBBS at Amrita institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi.
He is the Author of ‘The Nirvanic Heart’ and is the Co-Author of 20 books. His patience to listen to one’s stories and his keen view of life is what inspires him to blot his ink on paper. His love for poetry arises from the reflected shades of life and the sublimation of nature with the soul.
• 21st Century Emily Dickinson award 2022
• 1st Prize script writing competition for World suicide prevention day Amrita Hospital 2021
• Writer’s Desire award 2022
• Mahadevi Verma Sahitya Shiromani award 2022
• Achiever of the year 2022- Best Poet and Author of the year 2022
• Spectrum InqQuill Holders award 2022
• Dramatism Award- Best Poet and Author of the year 2022
• Sylvia Plath Memorial Literary Prize 2022
• NAPOWRIMO’ x EBA 2022 National Competition TOP 10
• Indian Noble Award 2022